Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Redheads got some Satan in 'em - look out!

One thing that ya come to find as a genteel southern gentleman is that while ya may know right from wrong and good from bad, there are a lotta other riff-raff and the like who just don't seem to get it.

That's why I'm out here. I will help you to think the right way and avoid things that lead to rapscallionous activities. Sometimes people get to fussin over things and they try to be all hoity toity but as my grandmammy used to say, "if ya mess ya pants, I'm gonna smell it".

So let's spend today talking about somebody you need to be keepin' an eye on.

Red Heads

I shouldn't cast dispoisions on all ginguhs as they can't help it that the have hair like the devil, but just cuz it ain't ya fault doesn't mean I don't have my eye on ya. Little ginguh kids just put the scare into me - no offense.

There are some good ginguhs out there like Amy Adams. She looks like the belle of the ball 'cept for that red she's got woiking up top but it looks okay on her.

On the other hand, you could end up being on the othuh side of the whippin' switch and end up like that ginguh coach on the sideline for Penn State. Slow-footed Little Ten football is bad enough, but that same slow-footed Little Ten team with another former Penn State QB who happens to be a ginguh coach is the absolute woist.

Beware of the ginguhs and as always, beware of the Little Ten.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEC Guy, yo are my Hero!

King Of Sports said...

SEC guy do you like the fire down below?

Anonymous said...

king of sports? Ain't that that Rayheel fella from da radio? I don't care for him. He's shifty...Is he a natural redhead ?

Anonymous said...

Pay no mind to that Ramazana fella that is postin' on this blog. He's a common scallywag.

Anonymous said...

Hey SEC guy you need to have those guys at 1560 to add your blog to the list of blogs.

Anonymous said...

SEC GUY FTW!